Tuesday, 27 December 2011

Christmas, Alcohol and NEW BOOKS

Merry Christmas, Boxing Day and all the rest!

I am reading one of my new books Practical Magic, but think I might have to start again when I'm sober so that I remember what's happened.

I am very ill (again, what is wrong with me?), but have warded it off temporarily with large volumes of Amaretto, which I bought to be festive (smells like marzipan), and not absolutely wasted. Hence the drunken reading.


A day of monopoly, family, boyfriend, alcohol and books, what more could a girl want? Snow maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free ice cream and beer for all who comment! Ok, that's a promise I can't keep. Maybe a hug if we ever meet in the real world... or just leave your twitter handle and I'll send you a virtual one? Maybe.
Anyway, I'm grateful that you took the time to comment. You are indeed mighty witty.