Wednesday, 8 August 2012

I will post more often!!!

Ok, so I am terrible at posting reviews regularly. I have had the busiest year ever I think, having just completed my final year at university in May (exams and dissertation, never ever again!!), and graduating in July, moving house (for the 6th time in 3years), looking for a job, and now working (hopefully temporarily) in a supermarket. Phew, I'm exhausted just writing that. So reading books has kinda been pushed onto the back-burner until recently, and blogging about books has been pushed even further back, or like, hidden behind the back-burner. BUT NO MORE!! I am back, and here to stay, like an unwelcome relative.



And, just to start with, my drafts folder is full of unfinished reviews that I have started but not had time to finish. Some of these are just a title and like three words of notes. I will improve them before I publish them... maybe. 

List of a few upcoming reviews (of books I have already read) in no particular order...

The Movie, by Louise Bagshawe
Goddess of Troy, By P.C. Cast
Mr. Cavendish, I presume, by Julia Quinn
Dreams of a Dark Warrior, by Kresley Cole
Goddess of Spring, By P.C. Cast
Goddess of Love, by P.C. Cast
Dracula, by Bram Stoker
Amy and Isabelle, by Elizabeth Strout
The Adventures of Miss Alethea Darcy, by Elizabeth Aston
Blood Royal, by Vanora Bennett
Welcome to Rosie Hopkins' Sweetshop of Dreams, by Jenny Colgan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free ice cream and beer for all who comment! Ok, that's a promise I can't keep. Maybe a hug if we ever meet in the real world... or just leave your twitter handle and I'll send you a virtual one? Maybe.
Anyway, I'm grateful that you took the time to comment. You are indeed mighty witty.