Sunday, 19 August 2012

Showcase Sunday #1

Hello and welcome to Showcase Sunday. Inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and the Story Siren, the aim of Showcase Sunday is to highlight our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week. It is hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits and Tea.

This is my first Showcase Sunday! Whoop! (so this may change format)

Bought Books
- none this week, as I am currently lacking funds! But, I get paid in 4 days, so god only knows how long this list will be next week!!



Borrowed Books- My fairy book mother (otherwise known as my Godmother), lent me a big stack of the Weather Wardens Series by Rachel Caine, and The Host, by Stephenie Meyer (which I have read already as part of the Bout of Books 5.0 read-a-thon).















Ebooks- All of the ebooks I have downloaded were free (again, lack of fundage) and from the ibooks store on the ipad. This week I downloaded Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble by H.P.Mallory, and Emma, by Jane Austen.



Plans for this coming week.... 
Need to catch up on some reviews, especially on the books from this week's read-a-thon. But, also hoping to read some more of the Weather Wardens series. I'm already halfway through Ill Wind and really enjoying it so far!

Have a great week, and see you next weekend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free ice cream and beer for all who comment! Ok, that's a promise I can't keep. Maybe a hug if we ever meet in the real world... or just leave your twitter handle and I'll send you a virtual one? Maybe.
Anyway, I'm grateful that you took the time to comment. You are indeed mighty witty.