Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Teaser Tuesday #1

Ooh, get me, participating in stuff. I'm such a little joiner. Ok, giddy moment over...

This is a post for Teaser Tuesday, which is where I randomly pick a page of the book I'm reading at the moment, and share with all you lovelies two sentences off that page, with no spoilers allowed. This is a weekly event, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.



So today I started reading Heat Stroke, which is Book 2 in Rachel Caine's weather warden's series. I finished the first one in the series, Ill Wind, this morning and LOVED IT so very excited about this second instalment.

p. 215...
This kid clearly didn't have the rule book memorised, because he'd forgotten all about the Rule of Three, which even I had known before meeting my first Djinn. Ask three times, they answer.


AH, this page was full of spoilers!! Spoilers that I now know, but won't share, as that would be unfair. But they are spoilers that have made me want to read this book even more, right now!!!

As ever, feel free to comment. Has anyone else read this book? Or, is anyone thinking of reading it now? Add it on Goodreads here, or buy from Amazon here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free ice cream and beer for all who comment! Ok, that's a promise I can't keep. Maybe a hug if we ever meet in the real world... or just leave your twitter handle and I'll send you a virtual one? Maybe.
Anyway, I'm grateful that you took the time to comment. You are indeed mighty witty.