Friday, 14 September 2012

AAHHHH ITS THE WEEKEND!!! (a very early showcase on a friday!?!)

Ozzy is looking forward to this weekend too!
He loves licking the tops of left over beer bottles

Its my birthday weekend!!! Yes!! Excitement!!

I have totally neglected my reviews and reading this week while making lots of decorations and buying far too much alcohol, but I will get back to it next week!!



So next week there are lots of reviews to look out for!! (I am so behind!!)

1. Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble
2. Ill Wind
3. Beautiful Disaster
4. The Vampire Diaries Series, books 1-4

See you after the weekend. I won't remember much of it, but there may be pics.









2 comments:

Free ice cream and beer for all who comment! Ok, that's a promise I can't keep. Maybe a hug if we ever meet in the real world... or just leave your twitter handle and I'll send you a virtual one? Maybe.
Anyway, I'm grateful that you took the time to comment. You are indeed mighty witty.