Here are the rules:
1. Include the blog award logo in your post.
2. Thank the person that nominated you.
3. Nominate 15 other people, and let them know you have done so.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
Seven random facts:
1. I had a pirate themed party for my birthday last weekend (I was 22, you would never have guessed from my maturity levels).
2. I have a staffordshire bull terrier called Ozzy, who is super daft.
3. I talk to my dog as if he understands me (and look crazy doing it).
4. I get insomnia when I am stressed.
5. I have an addiction to hair dye.
6. I'm pescatarian (I don't eat meat, but I do eat fish).
7. I'm currently
hiding hanging out in my room because my sister is in a terrible mood.
My nominations (admittedly not 15 of them):
1. http://readingunderthestars.blogspot.co.uk/ I love these reviews! Aa'Ishah puts all the stuff into a review that I think should be there (and lots of stuff that I forget to mention), and she likes Dr. Who.
2. http://selkiereadsstories.blogspot.co.uk/ Ellie reads some seriously good sounding books. Her most recent review is on a book summarised as a Japanese-inspired Steampunk Dystopian... need I say more?
3. http://wakeupatseven.blogspot.co.uk/ I read, I LOL, and I am also knowledgeful about the good books. Plus, the girls who write this make use of the "slow clap".
4. http://the-book-diaries.blogspot.co.uk Succinct and good reviews - totally a talent I wish I had.
There are lots of other blogs that I really enjoy and read regularly, but these are the ones that I have enjoyed this week and I think are lovely blogs.