Saturday, 22 September 2012

Nominated for One Lovely Blog Award!

The other day I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Kylee from Babbling of a Bookaholic! Kylee's blog is fantastic, and I follow it like a creepy stalker, plus she is lovely and super helpful when I am being a bit internet-simple. So go stalk her too!


Here are the rules:
1. Include the blog award logo in your post.

2. Thank the person that nominated you.

3. Nominate 15 other people, and let them know you have done so.

4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.

Seven random facts:

1. I had a pirate themed party for my birthday last weekend (I was 22, you would never have guessed from my maturity levels).

2. I have a staffordshire bull terrier called Ozzy, who is super daft.

3. I talk to my dog as if he understands me (and look crazy doing it).

4. I get insomnia when I am stressed.

5. I have an addiction to hair dye.

6. I'm pescatarian (I don't eat meat, but I do eat fish).

7. I'm currently hiding hanging out in my room because my sister is in a terrible mood.


My nominations (admittedly not 15 of them):

1. http://readingunderthestars.blogspot.co.uk/ I love these reviews! Aa'Ishah puts all the stuff into a review that I think should be there (and lots of stuff that I forget to mention), and she likes Dr. Who.

2. http://selkiereadsstories.blogspot.co.uk/  Ellie reads some seriously good sounding books. Her most recent review is on a book summarised as a Japanese-inspired Steampunk Dystopian... need I say more?

3. http://wakeupatseven.blogspot.co.uk/  I read, I LOL, and I am also knowledgeful about the good books. Plus, the girls who write this make use of the "slow clap". 

4. http://the-book-diaries.blogspot.co.uk Succinct and good reviews - totally a talent I wish I had.

There are lots of other blogs that I really enjoy and read regularly, but these are the ones that I have enjoyed this week and I think are lovely blogs. 

3 comments:

  1. Hiya Rachel, I just wanted to offer you a massive congrats, also to say a huge thank you. You really deserve this award, and I feel so honoured that you thought of me. :)

    I won't be putting up a response post, for two reasons. One, I already have two of those up there and there are really only so many facts I can give. ;) Two, I'm now making my blog an award-free zone, because I just don't have the time anymore. *sigh* I'm really sorry.

    Anyways, congrats again, and happy blogging! I look forward to seeing all your future posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS - I also meant to say how SORRY I am for replying so late, I've just been swamped with work since I've been back at school.

      Delete
    2. Thats no problem!! jsut wanted to show some appreciation of your blog! Thanks :)

      Delete

Free ice cream and beer for all who comment! Ok, that's a promise I can't keep. Maybe a hug if we ever meet in the real world... or just leave your twitter handle and I'll send you a virtual one? Maybe.
Anyway, I'm grateful that you took the time to comment. You are indeed mighty witty.