Sunday, 2 September 2012

Showcase Sunday #3


Hello and welcome to Showcase Sunday. Inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and the Story Siren, the aim of Showcase Sunday is to highlight our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week. It is hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits and Tea.


Bought Books-
None, I'm trying to cut back on buying books due to lack of the monies... and space!

Borrowed Books
None!

Ebooks-
None, can't even get near the ipad to try to download any.



Plans for this coming week.... 
I've been participating in the Ready Set Read-a-thon this weekend, trying to shorten by tbr pile. After that's all done and dusted I want to try to get my reviews updated!! I still haven't fully emptied out my drafts folder following my long blogging absence before June/July time, or finished my reviews from my Bout of Books 5.0 readathon!! So reviews coming up this week are for these books....
Ill Wind, by Rachel Caine
The Host, by Stephenie Meyer
Beautiful Disaster, by Jamie McGuire
Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble, by H.P. Mallory
Have a great week, and see you next weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free ice cream and beer for all who comment! Ok, that's a promise I can't keep. Maybe a hug if we ever meet in the real world... or just leave your twitter handle and I'll send you a virtual one? Maybe.
Anyway, I'm grateful that you took the time to comment. You are indeed mighty witty.