Monday, 24 September 2012

Showcase Sunday #5


Hello and welcome to Showcase Sunday. Inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and the Story Siren, the aim of Showcase Sunday is to highlight our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week. It is hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits and Tea.

Bought Books-
None!

Borrowed Books
None!!

Ebooks-
None, but there is a growing list of ebooks to download when I finally get my ipad next week. 

Plans for this coming week.... 
Last weekend was my birthday (in case you missed my very excited post last week), so I spent this week trying to fix the house post-party, finding places to store my box of piratical decorations, and trying to fight off the boredom fidgets caused by prolonged time off work, by walking the dog, LOTS. And this week coming, I have plans to swim lots, and revisit the library, so next weeks Showcase should be good for books. Oh, and get my ipad; finally can afford one without bankrupting myself thanks to birthday money and a few days and evenings babysitting to boost my financials. Yipee!


Have a great week, and see you next weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an ipad! It's so helpful and acts as a great e-reader with Ibooks. Just followed you! Great blog design.
    Alex @ Possession of Books

    ReplyDelete

Free ice cream and beer for all who comment! Ok, that's a promise I can't keep. Maybe a hug if we ever meet in the real world... or just leave your twitter handle and I'll send you a virtual one? Maybe.
Anyway, I'm grateful that you took the time to comment. You are indeed mighty witty.