Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Teaser Tuesday #3


This is a post for Teaser Tuesday, which is where I randomly pick a page of the book I'm reading at the moment, and share with all you lovelies two sentences off that page, with no spoilers allowed. This is a weekly event, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.


 This week I'm reading The Night Circus, by Erin Morgenstern. When it was on my reading list for Bout of Books 5.0 I had loads of comments saying that it was amazeballs and I was so worried that it would then be a disappointment after all of the hype, but, so far its really good. 

The random number generator came up with page 280, which, it turns out is entirely blank... so, another click gave page 258.


' "You could have been a ballerina," Mme. Padva remarks to Celia. "You are quite good on your feet."

"I am good off my feet as well," Celia says, and Mr. Barris nearly knocks over his own glass while Mme. Padva cackles.'

What does everyone think of that? I'm really enjoying this book so far, and hope to have my review for it done in the next week or so. Feel free to leave your comments, strong opinions are welcome here! See you next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free ice cream and beer for all who comment! Ok, that's a promise I can't keep. Maybe a hug if we ever meet in the real world... or just leave your twitter handle and I'll send you a virtual one? Maybe.
Anyway, I'm grateful that you took the time to comment. You are indeed mighty witty.