Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Teaser Tuesday #4


This is a post for Teaser Tuesday, which is where I randomly pick a page of the book I'm reading at the moment, and share with all you lovelies two sentences off that page, with no spoilers allowed. This is a weekly event, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. The button is supplied by the lovely Kylee of Babbling of a Bookaholic. 



 This week I'm reading The Reunion, by L. J. Smith. It is the fourth book in the Vampire Diaries Series. 


p. 46.
Matt had the flashlight trained on the iron gate that separated the anteroom of the crypt from its main chamber. The stone below was stained black with blood in several places.


I'm a bit torn with the Vampire Diaries series so far; the writing is pretty poor, and some of the characters are really annoying, as are some of the amazingly early 90s names, but then the story is ok (with a few very good bits), and some of the characters are quite endearing. Not too sure about this 4th book yet either, but I'll see how I go. I do think I will review them all together though, as they are all fairly short, and the story overlaps so so much between each.

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free ice cream and beer for all who comment! Ok, that's a promise I can't keep. Maybe a hug if we ever meet in the real world... or just leave your twitter handle and I'll send you a virtual one? Maybe.
Anyway, I'm grateful that you took the time to comment. You are indeed mighty witty.