Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Reading Accessories

Like most girls, I love to shop, and I love accessories. So why shouldn't these two things be combined with my favourite activity, reading! Dorky, yes, but I embrace it. Now I also love BATHS!!! Hot steamy baths, filled with an excess of products from Lush that make my hair lovely, or the bath pink and bubbly, or my skin all smooooooth. So, today's object of my desire is something that combines accessories, reading and baths!!! Whoop!!

It is a bath tray, complete with a reading stand, a candlestick holder and a holder for your wine glass! It is available here from Amazon, and it is on my to-buy list... provided that where I am moving to has an actual bath and not just a shower. *makes mental note to check this out*.

If there is no bath, then it will be relegated to my highly coveted items list. Sad times.


Do you have any reading accessories? Anything that you have to have to improve your reading experience? Let me know!! Share with the class, please, kids!! As ever, I love to hear from you, especially if you are easily excitable, like me. Now, I'm off to take a bath!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thanks for following my blog (Beyond The Hourglass Bridge) and sorry I'm only just getting a good look around yours. I'm nominating you for a blog award - I'll have details on mine soon. :)
    P.S. I want one of those!

    ReplyDelete

Free ice cream and beer for all who comment! Ok, that's a promise I can't keep. Maybe a hug if we ever meet in the real world... or just leave your twitter handle and I'll send you a virtual one? Maybe.
Anyway, I'm grateful that you took the time to comment. You are indeed mighty witty.