Sunday, 7 October 2012

Showcase Sunday #7


Hello and welcome to Showcase Sunday. Inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and the Story Siren, the aim of Showcase Sunday is to highlight our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week. It is hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits and Tea.

Bought Books-
None! Self imposed buying ban begins.... now!

Borrowed Books
Celebrity in Death, by J. D. Robb (aka Nora Roberts)

Ebooks-
None!

What's been going on... and plans for this coming week.... 
Ah, I'm moving to London at the end of the month! *pulls stupidly excited face!!* Trying to decide what to pack in my one suitcase is going to take up most of my time over the next 3 weeks. This will mean facing the awful reality that I can't take ALL of my books with me!! *Sobs uncontrollably*. 
And last week I neglected blogging so much; I just couldn't seem to  write my Vampire Diaries review, and it threw my whole week off! But I am back, I am focused, and I am currently reviewing the bejesus out of the series.



So... Upcoming Reviews?
Yes!!! 
The Vampire Diaries Series books 1-4 (The Awakening, The Struggle, The Fury and The Reunion), by L. J. Smith
Rivers of London, by Ben Aaronovitch

What did everyone get their mits on this week? Let me know in the comments below.
Have a great week, and see you next weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free ice cream and beer for all who comment! Ok, that's a promise I can't keep. Maybe a hug if we ever meet in the real world... or just leave your twitter handle and I'll send you a virtual one? Maybe.
Anyway, I'm grateful that you took the time to comment. You are indeed mighty witty.