Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Teaser Tuesday #7


This is a post for Teaser Tuesday, which is where I randomly pick a page of the book I'm reading at the moment, and share with all you lovelies two sentences off that page, with no spoilers allowed. This is a weekly event, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. The button is supplied by the lovely Kylee of Babbling of a Bookaholic. 


 This week I'm reading Betrayed, by P. C. Cast and Kristin Cast, which is book 2 in the House of Night series.

p. 38
"....I'm Loren Blake, Vampyre Poet Laureate."
grasped his forearm in the traditional vampyre greeting, trying not to think how warm his arm was, how strong he felt, and how alone we were in the empty media centre. 


I've just finished Marked, the first in the House of Night series, and I have high hopes for this next installment. (I have actually got the next three out from the library! Eager, much?!?) Has anyone read any books from this series? Are you team Loren, or team Erik? I'd love to know your thoughts. 
See you next week!

5 comments:

  1. Great choice of teaser. I enjoyed this one more than the first one but this series for me is sometimes good but sometimes not so good. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! yeah everyone seems to think the series is a bit hit and miss.

      Delete
  2. The 1st 3 are fantastic, and then the rest go downhill pretty fast. (I was totally team Erik until this new guy showed up)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am still team Erik, but Erik hasn't turned up so far in Betrayed. But I'm only 100 pages or so in. Feel that I need to compare them side by side almost!!

      Delete
  3. I can't remember whose team I am on! Better check it out again :)

    Found you via Goodreads, I'm a new follower!
    Here's my blog: http://bookwormmia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Free ice cream and beer for all who comment! Ok, that's a promise I can't keep. Maybe a hug if we ever meet in the real world... or just leave your twitter handle and I'll send you a virtual one? Maybe.
Anyway, I'm grateful that you took the time to comment. You are indeed mighty witty.