Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Teaser Tuesday #9


This is a post for Teaser Tuesday, which is where I randomly pick a page of the book I'm reading at the moment, and share with all you lovelies two sentences off that page, with no spoilers allowed. This is a weekly event, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. The button is supplied by the lovely Kylee of Babbling of a Bookaholic. 




 This week I'm reading Untamed, by P.C. Cast and Kristen Cast. Its the fourth in the House of Night YA series that I'm just a tad addicted to at the moment.


p. 299.

"And I heard it. A single raven that sounded like it was so close that I should be able to see it within the night-sleeping shadows of the nearest tree. His cry was taken up by first one, and then another and another."


Has anyone read any books from this series? Did you read them in order, or randomly?  Does Zoey's constant drama in her life begin to wear thin for anyone? I'd love to know your thoughts. 
See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free ice cream and beer for all who comment! Ok, that's a promise I can't keep. Maybe a hug if we ever meet in the real world... or just leave your twitter handle and I'll send you a virtual one? Maybe.
Anyway, I'm grateful that you took the time to comment. You are indeed mighty witty.