Monday, 1 October 2012

Things I am loving... #2

Because sometimes, I do things other than read....

Technically this pic was from Coffee and Cake day
 which was last week, but I'm willing to ignore that.
This week I am loving...


Tea and Cake day!

Monday is Tea and Cake Day with the girls!
This event makes Mondays something to look forward to, rather than a nasty nasty start to the week. Then again, we are all currently barely employed, students, or working nights, so Monday morning isn't too terrifying a prospect anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free ice cream and beer for all who comment! Ok, that's a promise I can't keep. Maybe a hug if we ever meet in the real world... or just leave your twitter handle and I'll send you a virtual one? Maybe.
Anyway, I'm grateful that you took the time to comment. You are indeed mighty witty.