Monday, 8 October 2012

Things I am Loving #3


Because sometimes, I do things other than read....


This week I am loving...

The beach...
Its now totally the wrong season for the beach in terms of bikinis and suntans, but I really love the beach in autumn. Its just about warm enough to not freeze totally, but as its not the summer season I'm allowed to walk my dog on the actual sand, rather than just along the road/pavement.

And look, he loves it, here's pictorial evidence. And isn't it pretty!

And even without the dog, I still seem to end up at the beach at the moment, especially randomly late at night. Best time to think is by the sea at night.


4 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! I wouldn't like to be at the beach this time of year, it has to be freezing. But then the weather here is rubbish anyway. Aww, I love that picture! Thanks for sharing, Rachel. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes it is freezing! What you can't see in the photo is that I am wearing the most neon of pink Ski Jackets just to keep warm!

      Delete
  2. Hey Rachel where is my free ice cream? And hug please xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the middle east! come and get it before it melts (we have oreo flavour and snickers flavour!)

      Delete

Free ice cream and beer for all who comment! Ok, that's a promise I can't keep. Maybe a hug if we ever meet in the real world... or just leave your twitter handle and I'll send you a virtual one? Maybe.
Anyway, I'm grateful that you took the time to comment. You are indeed mighty witty.