Monday, 15 October 2012

Things I'm Loving #4


Because sometimes, I do things other than read....



This week I am loving...

Swearing, AND mild road rage

Oh, a double whammy of love this week. 

I know this is a terrible thing to love, but my car insurance ran out yesterday, and so I miss driving already. And as far as I am concerned, when driving there are far too many people who get in my way, get on my nerves, and who drive terribly. And that just winds me right up. So, as a driver, it is my right to vent my frustration at these silly silly people who forget to use indicators by swearing generally and making use of profanities that people don't really like to be called. From within the safety of my car, where they can't hear me, usually while I fake smile just in case they are looking in their mirrors at me. Am I a chicken? Yes. Does it make me feel better about the injustices of the world? Yes. And then, post-profanity, you just smile and move on with your life (whilst hoping that they are not going to the same place as you, so that you don't have to be stuck driving behind them the whole way there).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free ice cream and beer for all who comment! Ok, that's a promise I can't keep. Maybe a hug if we ever meet in the real world... or just leave your twitter handle and I'll send you a virtual one? Maybe.
Anyway, I'm grateful that you took the time to comment. You are indeed mighty witty.