Sunday, 4 November 2012

Showcase Sunday #8


Hello and welcome to Showcase Sunday. Inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and the Story Siren, the aim of Showcase Sunday is to highlight our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week. It is hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits and Tea.

Bought Books/Ebooks- (I am currently in the middle of a buying ban, but my lovely friend Anna gave me an Amazon voucher for my birthday...)

What kills me, by Wynne Channing
Blood and Snow Volumes 1-4 Boxset: Blood and Snow, Revenant in Training, The Vampire Christopher, Blood Soaked Promises, by RaShelle Workman
High Heels Mysteries Boxed Set Vol. 1, by Gemma Halliday


Borrowed Books
Marked, by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
Betrayed, by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
Chosen, by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
Untamed, by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
Hunted, by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast

Free Ebooks- Yes, I finally have a Kindle (Thankyoooo M&D)
Branded, by Keary Taylor
The Faery Hunt, by Alexia Purdy
A Touch of Ice, An Everly Gray Adventure, by L. J. Charles
Demon in the Sack, by Space Johnson
The Girl Born of Smoke, by Jessica Billings
The Prophecy, (Bakkian Chronicles, Book 1), by Jeffrey Poole
Jenny Pox, by J. L. Bryan
Savage Winter, by Rachel Van Dyken
For Queen and Country, by Michelle Kopra
Darkness Falls, by Jessica Sorensen
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, by Lewis Carroll
Allan Quartermain, by H. Rider Haggard



What's been going on... and plans for this coming week.... 


Halloween described beautifully here
I've not done a Showcase for a few weeks now as I have been super busy with work and trying to move house, so this is a few weeks worth of book loot. NaNoWriMo has officially started earlier this week, and I'm trying to get as much done as possible, although the dreaded job search is taking priority at the moment. And in a farewell to my hometown, I went out for Halloween and got absolutely Hammerlammered, and probably ended up looking like a right pillock, but I don't do it very often, so never mind.

What did everyone get their mits on this week? Anyone else go out for Halloween? Let me know in the comments below.

Have a great week, and see you next weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free ice cream and beer for all who comment! Ok, that's a promise I can't keep. Maybe a hug if we ever meet in the real world... or just leave your twitter handle and I'll send you a virtual one? Maybe.
Anyway, I'm grateful that you took the time to comment. You are indeed mighty witty.