Monday, 12 November 2012

Sunday Showcase #9


Hello and welcome to Showcase Sunday. Inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and the Story Siren, the aim of Showcase Sunday is to highlight our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week. It is hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits and Tea.

Bought Books/Ebooks
The Dark Heroine: Dinner with a Vampire, by Abigail Gibbs

Borrowed Books
None

Free Ebooks... I may have gotten slightly carried away here
Bah, Humbug, by Heather Horrocks
Never Buried, by Edie Claire
In the Garden of Temptation, by Cynthia Wicklund
All I want for Christmas is you, by Lisa Mondello
Dane, by Liliana Hart
Betwitching the Werewolf, by Caroline Hanson
Uptown Girl, by Olivia Goldsmith
Flings and Arrows, by Debbie Viggiano
The Boat Builder's Bed, by Kris Pearson
She's Gotta Be Mine, by Jasmine Haynes and Jennifer Skully
A Dark Kiss of Rapture, by Sylvia Day
Devilish, by Maureen Johnson
Short Fuses, by Stephen Leather
Submission, by Ella Argent
Her Heart for the Asking, by Lisa Mondello
Lord Fool to the Rescue, by L. L. Muir
The Seventh Sister, by Z. L. Arkadie
Marked, by Elisabeth Naughton
Samson's Lovely Mortal, by Tina Folsom
Runaway Heart, by Claudy Conn and Karen Babcock
Another Second Chance, by Troy Lewis

What's been going on... and plans for this coming week.... 
So I am in and all settled in my new house in London! I'm living with one of my besties and her Grandmother (whose house it is), and so far I'm loving it. Overall its been a great week catching up with friends who (in some cases) I've not seen for months, and filling the time in between with job applications, NaNoWriMo and lots of blogging and reading and maybe just a tiny bit of shopping. This week coming looks to be much of the same (yay), with another super lovely friend having her birthday bash next weekend for me to look forward to.

What did everyone get their mits on this week?  Let me know in the comments below.

Have a great week, and see you next weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free ice cream and beer for all who comment! Ok, that's a promise I can't keep. Maybe a hug if we ever meet in the real world... or just leave your twitter handle and I'll send you a virtual one? Maybe.
Anyway, I'm grateful that you took the time to comment. You are indeed mighty witty.