Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Teaser Tuesday #11


This is a post for Teaser Tuesday, which is where I randomly pick a page of the book I'm reading at the moment, and share with all you lovelies two sentences off that page, with no spoilers allowed. This is a weekly event, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. The button is supplied by the lovely Kylee of Babbling of a Bookaholic. 





 This week I'm reading What Kills Me, by Wynne Channing. Back in September at least three of my favourite bloggers reviewed this, and everyone seemed to love it, so it was quickly added  to my to-read list. (and I finally have a Kindle to read it on!)


69%

As the vampire began to lift his weapon, Lucas pulled the sword from his body and beheaded him. The head bounced and rolled under the wreckage, and the headless body fell into a sitting position, propped against the car.



Has anyone read this book? Its a bargain in the Amazon Kindle store for only 77p, and is now also available in paperback. As usual,  I'd love to know your thoughts. 
See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free ice cream and beer for all who comment! Ok, that's a promise I can't keep. Maybe a hug if we ever meet in the real world... or just leave your twitter handle and I'll send you a virtual one? Maybe.
Anyway, I'm grateful that you took the time to comment. You are indeed mighty witty.