Monday, 12 November 2012

Things I'm Loving #7

Because sometimes, I do things other than read....


This week I am loving...

Mr Distinctly Average's Return to YouTube Video Making

So Mr. DA is a friend of a friend, who told me he made videos a few months ago, showed me one of them, and I thought they were pretty cool. His general ramblings and sense of humour provide me with the occasional giggle. Anyway, he hadn't made any new vids for a while, so when he told me that he was gonna make a big and spectacular return to the internets, I kinda nodded and smiled, and made appropriate noises, mostly because I didn't quite believe him... BUT, I am now totally ready to eat my words, or my hat, or something, because new videos appeared!

So, yeah... Here's his latest video.

And as a bonus, he has made me feel much better about not being able to play Assassin's Creed III, because of the general disappointment and bitterness vibes he expresses in the video. Although I still miss the (virtual) murderous rampages that I would go on in Assassins Creed II, complete with repeated shouting of variations of "Die, BITCH, DIE!!".

Ok, socially inappropriate promotion of a video made by a guy I barely know over... I'm off to get a cup of tea, and lament mournfully at the lack of xbox gaming in my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free ice cream and beer for all who comment! Ok, that's a promise I can't keep. Maybe a hug if we ever meet in the real world... or just leave your twitter handle and I'll send you a virtual one? Maybe.
Anyway, I'm grateful that you took the time to comment. You are indeed mighty witty.