Friday, 30 November 2012

Things I'm Loving #8


Because sometimes, I do things other than read....


This week I am loving...

30 Seconds To Mars....


I've been going through some of my old music collection hidden away on my laptop, and listening to all of the music I used to love when I was 16/17. I had much better taste in music  then than I do now. Anyway, I found a copy of Stronger by Kanye West as covered by 30 Seconds to Mars, and I forgot how swoon-worthy Jared Leto's voice is. In fact, how swoon-worthy he is in general. Erm...  does anyone know if he is single? 


And this has led to three days of job hunting with a 30 Seconds to Mars backing track, which was a vast improvement over my quiet sobs of continued unemployment. (erm.... that was a joke. I haven't reached the point of tears, yet.)



Anyway. Enjoy 30 Seconds to Mars' cover of Bad Romance. Yes, even with the sunglasses and hat indoors, I still totally would.

2 comments:

  1. Hi from goodreads! I followed you from the Bloggers lift page. Follow back?
    http://hopelovenfaiths.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I've followed you back. Your blog is looking great, especially some of your recipes.

      Delete

Free ice cream and beer for all who comment! Ok, that's a promise I can't keep. Maybe a hug if we ever meet in the real world... or just leave your twitter handle and I'll send you a virtual one? Maybe.
Anyway, I'm grateful that you took the time to comment. You are indeed mighty witty.