Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Top off Tuesday #1: Tightly Wound


Top off Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Amanda from On a Book Bender, Christi from Smitten with Reading and Felicia from Geeky Blogger's Book Blog. Every Tuesday, participants post their favourite book covers featuring partially dressed hunks. I heartily approve of this practice, and so am joining in!




Tightly Wound (SEALS, Inc. #4), by Mia Dymond

Claire Steele has spent her whole life dodging shadows. Psychic since birth, she uses her talent to chase the evil lurking in the recesses of her mind.

For years, Lt. Malcolm "Shadow" Windsor has walked the fragile boundary of friendship, silently waiting for Claire to acknowledge her love for him. An ex-Navy SEAL and expert tracker, he knows patience is the key to her surrender. Until sinister forces threaten to eliminate her.

Caught between love and death, Claire and Shadow must combine both talent and skill to survive.

Pervy comments are encouraged...

12 comments:

  1. Hoping that this book has lots of pics xx Debs C xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Debs, I hope so too! This is a weekly feature so I'll post them to your fb wall to keep you updated!! xxx

      Delete
  2. I need a Naval seals! :):_) What a fantastic cover and thank you so much for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I've been an admirer of this meme for a long time!!

      Delete
  3. Nice cover! I think I need to go Seal watching... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. make sure you bring your binoculars. Don't wanna miss ANYTHING!

      Delete
  4. All I can say is HooYah! Nice addition. *grins*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice pick for this meme. *scrolls back up to drool some more*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. He is now my laptop background. I dont get much work done if I see him. whoops!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks, I had a long and arduous search for this... I don't know how you girls all bare the strain of looking at so many shirtless hunks!

      Delete

Free ice cream and beer for all who comment! Ok, that's a promise I can't keep. Maybe a hug if we ever meet in the real world... or just leave your twitter handle and I'll send you a virtual one? Maybe.
Anyway, I'm grateful that you took the time to comment. You are indeed mighty witty.