Thursday, 13 December 2012

12 Days of Christmas Reviews


Starting tomorrow (the 14th December), I'm going to be posting a mini review each day until Christmas. Each book is an ebook available from the Amazon UK website, that was free at the time I downloaded them. Some are novellas, some are really short stories, and some are full length novels, but ALL of them have a Christmas theme. *claps hands with joy* Yay, Christmas! Is there some kind of official Christmas dance/wiggle in my seat that I can do? That's how excited I am about Christmas.

Then, after Christmas, I'm having a few weeks break from blogging, but plan to be back in early January. I have scheduled some Teaser Tuesday posts and some Top off Tuesday posts for the time I'm away, so it'll just be a break from reviews. But, I will be back, refreshed, and ready for more blogging, reviewing, reading, perving on buff topless cover models, and trying to find ways to embarrass my mum within posts. I have a great big pile of books to read over the holiday period, and am looking forward to sharing them all in the new year. There is also the possibility of a give-away coming up for UK followers, fingers crossed.

Here are some of the reviews to look out for in the next few days! Enjoy, and have a Merry Christmas etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free ice cream and beer for all who comment! Ok, that's a promise I can't keep. Maybe a hug if we ever meet in the real world... or just leave your twitter handle and I'll send you a virtual one? Maybe.
Anyway, I'm grateful that you took the time to comment. You are indeed mighty witty.