- Marissa is chaperoning her daughter Heather's class trip to the zoo when she meets Eric, father the Heather's friend Reece: Hello, instant attraction!! Add in some meddling from both Reece and Heather, as well as Santa (also known at Butch), and some well placed mistletoe, and it looks like the zoo visit is just the start of their relationship.
- I thought it was a really nicely written, vaguely Christmassy novella (but the Christmassy part wasn't overpowering at all, you could read it whenever).
- Believable characters- Marissa and Eric both have really accessible personalities and fears.
- The epilogue skips ahead a few months to provide a proper HEA instead of just a potential HEA, which I thought was a really nice touch.
- The secondary characters are well thought out and well introduced, and are seemingly being set up for the 2 sequels, Mistletoe Magic, and Mistletoe Matchup.
- 6 stars
Saturday, 15 December 2012
Mini Review- Mistletoe Mischief, by Stacey Joy Netzel
On the Second Day of Christmas, Rachel gave to thee... a mini review of Mistletoe Mischief, by Stacey Joy Netzel, (and two turtle doves).