Tuesday, 25 December 2012

Teaser Tuesday #18


This is a post for Teaser Tuesday, which is where I randomly pick a page of the book I'm reading at the moment, and share with all you lovelies two sentences off that page, with no spoilers allowed. This is a weekly event, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. The button is supplied by the lovely Kylee of Babbling of a Bookaholic. 





 This week I'm reading A Cutthroat Business, by Jenna Bennett, which is first in the series of Savannah Martin mysteries. 

69%

I forced myself to be firm. "Are you ready to tell me what happened?"
She shook her head.
"You can't just call me and ask me to come to bail you out, and then refuse to tell me what's going on. That's not fair."
She sniffed. "I don't want to talk about it."





Has anyone read any books from this series? This first one is free, so its great to see if you are going to get hooked in, or not bother with the rest of the series. As usual,  I'd love to know your thoughts. 
See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free ice cream and beer for all who comment! Ok, that's a promise I can't keep. Maybe a hug if we ever meet in the real world... or just leave your twitter handle and I'll send you a virtual one? Maybe.
Anyway, I'm grateful that you took the time to comment. You are indeed mighty witty.