Tuesday, 18 December 2012

Top Off Tuesday #6- All I Want For Christmas

Top off Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Amanda from On a Book Bender, Christi from Smitten with Reading and Felicia from Geeky Blogger's Book Blog. Every Tuesday, participants post their favourite book covers featuring partially dressed hunks. I heartily approve of this practice, and so am joining in!

Naughty or Nice

A blizzard leaves Kate Carson stranded in Chicago on Christmas Eve. When she finds she’s without a place to stay for the night, billionaire Derek Worth tempts her with an offer she can’t refuse, and she finds out it’s a lot easier to stay warm being naughty instead of nice.


A MacKenzie Christmas

Grant MacKenzie is ready to settle down and start a family. The only problem is the one woman he’s interested in doesn’t seem to be ready for the long haul. But fate lends Grant a helping hand in getting exactly what he wants under his Christmas tree.



EEE!!! It's nearly Christmas, and I'm glad to provide everyone with an early Ab-tastic gift of Abs. Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. I was looking at this book the other day. It sounds sexy! Rawr!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Liliana Hart's books always sound as steamy as a rugby team's sauna!

      Delete
  2. if a hot billionaire offers to warm you up by being naughty on christmas.. yes, you accept! Sounds like a fun read, and I love the grabbing going on on the cover ;) Thanks for sharing- Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent life advice there! I'll remember this the next time that opportunity arises :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It does have a certain charm that can only be found with partial nudity.

      Delete
  4. SANTA! Now that is my kind of Santa chest! :D I'll be naughty... I swear! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I'm sure there is plenty of room on the naughty list with this guy around!

      Delete
  5. I have this book on my christmas related TBR pile, sounds really good and a santa like this I can't pass!

    ReplyDelete

Free ice cream and beer for all who comment! Ok, that's a promise I can't keep. Maybe a hug if we ever meet in the real world... or just leave your twitter handle and I'll send you a virtual one? Maybe.
Anyway, I'm grateful that you took the time to comment. You are indeed mighty witty.