Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Teaser tuesday #19


This is a post for Teaser Tuesday, which is where I randomly pick a page of the book I'm reading at the moment, and share with all you lovelies two sentences off that page, with no spoilers allowed. This is a weekly event, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. The button is supplied by the lovely Kylee of Babbling of a Bookaholic. 
 This week I'm reading Tainted by Temptation by Katy Madison. It's a gothic romance about a governess, Velvet Campbell,  and her employer, Lucian Pendar. Its currently a free ebook available on Amazon.

8%
Governesses didn't grab the master of the house. She never wanted to give the impression that she condoned physical contact.

 As usual,  I'd love to know your thoughts. 
See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free ice cream and beer for all who comment! Ok, that's a promise I can't keep. Maybe a hug if we ever meet in the real world... or just leave your twitter handle and I'll send you a virtual one? Maybe.
Anyway, I'm grateful that you took the time to comment. You are indeed mighty witty.