Sunday, 24 February 2013

What in the Hell is Going On Rach?

Oh Blog, How I have missed you! *Hugs!!* I never meant to leave you for this long! I just wandered off, over there... *points vaguely*

Erm... so yeah... I had a breaky thing from the blog. There was a very distracting dog that my family have acquired (she remains distracting, and is currently sat on my feet in a lumpy yet adorable manner).

But now I have some time on my hands, and a backlog of good books that I have to review... and so, as such I am back. I missed you!!!

Upcoming is....
The Importance of Being Earnest, by Oscar Wilde
Insurgent, by Veronica Roth
To Kill A Warlock, by H. P. Mallory


(N.B. 9/4/13. I am now also of the employed portion of humanity, and so as such have little spare time, and even less energy, to give as much time as I would like to my little blog. But, I will keep trying.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free ice cream and beer for all who comment! Ok, that's a promise I can't keep. Maybe a hug if we ever meet in the real world... or just leave your twitter handle and I'll send you a virtual one? Maybe.
Anyway, I'm grateful that you took the time to comment. You are indeed mighty witty.