Saturday, 13 December 2014

12 Days of Christmas Books!

I don't know about you, but I love Christmas, and it starts to spill into every corner of my life in December, including the books I read! Starting today, I'm going to be posting a review each day until Christmas. Each book is an ebook available from the Amazon UK website; most were free reads, whilst a few do cost a little something, but are all pretty cheap! Some are novellas, some are really short stories, and some are full length novels, but ALL of them have a Christmas theme. *claps hands with joy* Yay, Christmas! Is there some kind of official Christmas dance/wiggle in my seat that I can do? That's how excited I am about Christmas! So, here are my books for the 12 days of Christmas!


On the first day of Christmas:
On the second day of Christmas: 
On the third day of Christmas:
On the fourth day of Christmas:
On the fifth day of Christmas:
  • Compromised for Christmas, by Jane Charles.
On the sixth day of Christmas:
On the seventh day of Christmas: 
On the eighth day of Christmas:
  • Cold Feet at Christmas, by Debbie Johnson.
  • Her Christmas Bonus, by Rain Danvers.
  • A Winter's Knight, by Elizabeth Cole.
  • Married for Christmas, by Noelle Adams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free ice cream and beer for all who comment! Ok, that's a promise I can't keep. Maybe a hug if we ever meet in the real world... or just leave your twitter handle and I'll send you a virtual one? Maybe.
Anyway, I'm grateful that you took the time to comment. You are indeed mighty witty.