Thursday, 1 January 2015

2015 Reading Challenge

The plan this year is to do the following reading challenge: Read books that fit the following categories: As I complete them, I'll be adding reviews to this blog, and links below. I expect that some of them will double up on categories, but I will do my best to read at least 52 (as one of the categories is a trilogy). 
Wish me luck, and feel free to join in too! Post your own links and any suggestions for what I could read in the comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free ice cream and beer for all who comment! Ok, that's a promise I can't keep. Maybe a hug if we ever meet in the real world... or just leave your twitter handle and I'll send you a virtual one? Maybe.
Anyway, I'm grateful that you took the time to comment. You are indeed mighty witty.